World Halal Tourism Awards 2016
The World Halal Travel Awards exclusively represent the booming Halal tourism sector. The awards celebrate excellence in service, products and outstanding achievements within the international family friendly sector.
The annual awards dinner welcomes an international attendance of the most senior family friendly tourism executives and offers an unrivalled industry networking opportunity.
The winners of the 2016 World Halal Tourism Awards will be announced at a glittering ceremony in Abu Dhabi on 7th December 2016. The awards ceremony forms a crucial element of International Travel Week Abu Dhabi which is the largest gathering of global executives operating in the family friendly tourism sector.
The World Halal Tourism Awards 2016 Categories
World's Best Airline for Halal Travellers
World's Best Airport for Halal Travellers
World's Best Family Friendly Hotel
World's Most Luxurious Family Friendly Hotel
World's Best Halal Apartment Hotel
World's Best Halal Beach Resort
World's Best Halal Tour Operator
World's Best Non OIC Emerging Halal Destination
World's Best Halal Tourism Website
World's Best Halal Cruise Company
World's Best Halal Honeymoon Destination
World's Best Hajj & Umrah Operator
World's Best Hajj & Umrah Hotel
World's Best Halal Destination
World's Best Halal Culinary Destination
World's Best Halal Cultural Destination
The 2015 World Halal Tourism Awards delivered
The World Halal Tourism Awards sponsorship opportunities are created to drive high level brand positioning and exposure for sponsors across the entire family friendly tourism sector.
As a sponsor, your brand will stay visible and have maximum impact before, during and after the event amongst industry leaders and influencers operating in the international family friendly tourism sector.
- Network with the largest global gathering of hosted international and regional Halal tourism facilitators
- Host pre-arranged meetings with the world's top Halal tourism buyers
- Meet qualified international hosted buyers in pre-arranged appointments
- Interact with key buyers in the multiple informal social gatherings exclusively available to exhibitors
- Maximise your potential future business opportunities in this world first business forum
- Discover new Halal tourism ideas in the tours and excursion programme exclusively open to exhibitors
- Generate new revenue streams in this booming tourism sector
There are various participation options available including space only, shell scheme and upgraded stand options in addition to a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to maximise your presence at the event.
Our team is on hand to offer advice and solutions to meet any specific requirements you may have.
To book your stand and sponsorship opportunities please email Andy Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 (4) 360 3109