The World’s Only Dedicated Halal Tourism Event
Now in its second year, The World Halal Tourism Summit brings together the global family friendly tourism community in a unique summit dedicated to the specific needs of Halal travelers and professionals working in this field.
At the summit, we match Halal tourism buyers with sellers and offer an unparalleled opportunity for networking at the highest level.
Unlike other events in the Halal travel sector that only describe the issue, WHTS17 defines and drives future initiatives and industry content. The summit presents insight and solutions and brings together tourism leaders, innovators, investors and stakeholders who all share one common aim of understanding and driving the family friendly travel industry.
Muslim majority tourism is one of the fastest growing areas of global tourism and excluding Hajj and Umrah, is set to surpass +$238 billion by 2019.
Primary source markets include OIC member countries supported by non-Muslim majority markets with fast growing resident Muslim populations including Europe, North America, China and India. Exhibitors, visitors and buyers all working within the Halal tourism arena come together at the event to network, introduce new destinations and offer insight into the opportunities in this booming market.
Halal tourists are proven to travel with more family members, stay for a longer period and ultimately spend more money than any other tourism niche. For these reasons tourism brands across the globe are adapting their services to meet the needs of these guests.
The 2015 event generated impressive results:
26 countries represented
$73.5 million anticipated business for exhibitors from leads generated at the show
$18.4 million business generated on the show floor
The World Halal Tourism Summit attracts
- 1,000’s of trade visitors and delegates
- 200+ leading global medical tourism exhibitors
- 50 industry leader speakers
- 500+ hosted qualified VIP buyers
- 120 countries represented
- Key industry experts from tourism boards, international destinations, airlines, hospitality groups and technology companies
Halal tourism facts
- UNWTO estimates that Halal tourism represents 12% of the global tourism expenditure
- Muslim majority states account for 25% of the top 20 countries with the greatest growth in international tourism
- Family friendly tourism is one of the fastest growing areas of global tourism and excluding Hajj and Umrah is set to surpass +US$ 238 billion by 2019
- Halal tourism growing 100% faster than any other niche in the global travel sector.
Key buyers from the top international source markets including:
- Far East
- Tourism Boards
- International destinations
- Hospitality groups
- Technology companies
- Network with the largest global gathering of hosted international and regional Halal tourism facilitators
- Host pre-arranged meetings with the world's top Halal tourism buyers
- Meet qualified international hosted buyers in pre-arranged appointments
- Interact with key buyers in the multiple informal social gatherings exclusively available to exhibitors
- Maximise your potential future business opportunities in this world's first business forum
- Discover new Halal tourism ideas in the tours and excursion programme exclusively open to exhibitors
- Generate new revenue streams in this booming tourism sector
There are various participation options available including space only, shell scheme and upgraded stand options in addition to a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to maximise your presence at the event.
Our team is on hand to offer advice and solutions to meet any specific requirements you may have.
To book your stand and sponsorship opportunities please email Andy Buchanan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 652 771 136