The Shopping Tourism Industry's
Biggest Hosted Buyer Programme
Shopping has become one of the largest and most important components in international tourism. Shopping is one of the major categories of tourists' expenditure and forms part of the destination choice or in many cases, the primary motivation for visiting a destination.
An unmissable opportunity exists for global destinations to benefit from this booming market trend by developing unique shopping experiences to grow inbound international tourism arrivals.
The World Shopping Tourism Summit delivers a global shopping tourism trade audience, with the biggest international buyers, delivered directly to your stand.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation
- Hong Kong
- Specialised travel agents and international brands
- Qualified buyers of shopping tourism who currently sell destinations based on the consumer retail experience
- Hotels and airlines
- Destination management companies
- The world's leading shopping tourism experts
- Retail and fashion press
- Ministers of Economy, Ministers of Tourism, Municipal Authorities, Trade Commissioners, Ambassadors and Economic Attachés
- Industry professionals attending the inspirational educational programs delivered in the plenary seminar sessions and sector workshops on the show floor
- Sell to the largest ever global gathering of hosted shopping tourism facilitators
- Network with international shopping tourism professionals exclusively interested in developing shopping tourism opportunities
- Maximise your sales opportunities by meeting key hosted buyers from around the world by enrolling in our hosted buyer programme
- Learn insider tips from inspirational educational speakers delivered in the plenary conference sessions and sector workshops on the show floor
- Generate new revenue streams in this unique first time international gathering of buyers and sellers of shopping tourism
- Shopping malls, local and international retailers
- Tourism and shopping brands
- Tourism Boards and shopping destinations
- Airports promoting duty free shopping
- Shopping tourism technology, online shopping websites and apps
There are various participation options available including space only, shell scheme and upgraded stand options in addition to a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to maximise your presence at the event.
Our team is on hand to offer advice and solutions to meet any specific requirements you may have.
To book your stand and sponsorship opportunities please email Andy Buchanan on email@example.com or call +971 (2) 659 4176